The Peterc Vineyard Estate offers a selection of bright and elegant accommodations situated in a peaceful and authentic setting. Our vineyard estate in the Brda hills is designed for the adult traveler seeking a tranquil, relaxing and indulgent atmosphere. With our carefully appointed rooms, luxury amenities, and beautiful views arching across the vineyards and olive groves all the way to the Adriatic Sea, you won’t find a more romantic place to stay in Brda than at the Peterc Vineyard Estate in Kojsko.
Open the patio doors, take a deep breath of fresh Alpine air brought in by last night’s gentle Bora winds, and immerse yourself in nature. Enjoy a fireside chat over delicious wine or sit in the shade and listen to the songbirds in the cherry orchards and olive groves. Cool off in the pool on balmy summer afternoons and doze away on the sundeck with crickets chirping the day away as the sun dips into the Venice lagoon. Experience Brda as it was meant to be lived – in a sanctuary of style, authenticity, and serenity.
- we care for our planet and nature
- we support sustainable and local
- we practise Clean Food
- we encourage responsible drinking
- we love art and culture
- Full Gourmet Breakfast, sumptuous brunch on weekends
- Swimming Pool
- Afternoon Tea
- Wine evening
- Free parking
- Air conditioning throughout the hotel
- Wine Lounge with fire place
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- EV Chargers
- Unlimited fresh water (Slovenia has excellent natural water)
- Concierge Services (including Wine Concierge)
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi access throughout the property
- Magazines&Books (Wine&Food, Art, Fashion, Old Cars,…more)
- Board Games
- Private outdoor patio and garden (rooms on ground floor)
- Shop where you can stock up on local products, buy a bottle of wine, or take home Wine Country gifts
- Private training and private Yoga classes available by appointment
Meet your hosts
“The Peterc Vineyard Estate is about capturing the past, conserving the present and creating the future. A testimony of passion and personal commitment.”
– Milena and Uroš Peterc
About our coat of arms
Our family crest dates back to 1783 when the Autro-Hungarian empire was ruled by Emperor Joseph II, who bestowed the title of Edler (nobleman) to our family’s ancestor in 1783. Anton von Remiz aka Antonius nobilis de Remiz (the family’ paternal grandmother’s family name) was a doctor of law and Hofadvokat (Court Barrister) in Vienna. The coat of arms was rediscovered and handed to our family by Maltese Knight Viktorijan Demšar in 1990 in his native parish.
Meet our cats
We love pets. But we’ll have to kindly ask you to let your cat or dog stay at home when you stay with us. Our house and gardens are already ruled by these two feline siblings who don’t like competition.